The Road Not Taken Two Road diverged in a yellow wood, 染黃的林木中,路,岔開成兩條 Then took the other, as just as fair, 最後,我選擇了岔路,一條同樣美好的路, And both that morning equally lay 那日早晨,樹葉依舊鋪落在路面上 I shall be telling this with a sigh 或許好多年後 大學時就讀過美國詩人Robert Forest 的詩, 幾年過後再讀,反成為一縷縷智慧的炊煙。 坐東望西,深怕選擇了錯誤的路,深怕後悔了。 決定後就去認真的踩踏吧~ 去發掘在選擇的這條路上的自己~ 我一百年文筆程度也不可能寫出這個.... 經過琳婷大美女的授權,原文在Life from interstices 只是有很多跟我一樣要畢業的同學們、世展會的朋友們~ 跟你們分享這篇好文~
And sorry I could not travel both 惋惜的是,我只能選擇一條
And be one traveler, long I stood 孤身一人,我,在岔路前停駐
And looked down one as far as I could 我儘可能的向遠眺望
To where it bent in the undergrowth; 遠到岔路消失在灌木叢裡
And having perhaps the better claim, 或許甚至更好的路
Because it was grassy and wanted wear, 因為,它枝葉繁茂,少有人跡踏印
Though as for that, the passing there 雖然,也因為這樣,這條岔路
Had worn them really about the same, 總是讓走過的人疲倦費神
In leaves no step had trodden black. 沒有人跡足印
Oh, I kept the first for another day! 今日、翌日,我繼續走在同一條路上
Yet knowing how way leads on to way, 雖然知道這路將往那兒去
I doubted if I should ever come back. 我還是不清楚我是否該回頭
Somewhere ages and ages hence: 提到這件事,我仍會嘆口氣:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I— 在森林裡,路岔開了,而我--
I took the one less traveled by, 我選擇了人跡稀少的那一條
And that has made all the difference. 至此,接下來的人生路也改變了
我們~可以選擇的路總是有很多條,難免猶疑不定,
然而不幸地,同一時間就只能選擇一條~
如果真的只能選擇一條,無論選擇了哪一條,
踩踏此刻當下,去發掘這條路的美好,
寫給自己 也給身邊好多面對岔路的朋友
2008年3月20日
The Road Not Taken
訂閱:
張貼留言 (Atom)
是啊~
回覆刪除之前也有看過類似的話說
『與其執著該選擇什麼,不如好好地走上自己選擇之路。』
共勉之
宅冠難得你認真..
回覆刪除看在你這麼認真的份上
給你蓋一個兔寶寶..